Emergency Janitorial or Maintenance request.
WHAT CONSTITUTES AN EMERGENCY?
An Emergency is an urgent repair that is a threat to your health and safety and usually is related to a gas, electricity or water problem. Emergencies include:
- No electricity or dangerous electric fault
- No hot water
- Frozen or burst pipes
- No heat (office temperature below 55 degrees)
- Water leaks that could damage your or your neighbor’s office suite
- Sewer/toilet back-up
- Broken window or exterior door
- Storm/Weather/Fire damage or Water Flooding
- Gas Leak or Serious Smell of Gas
- Serious Roof Leak
- Any other Fault or Damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure.